Marine Service Pricing
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Report: is $11.00 per / foot.
- All Mechanical and Electrical Repairs: is $65.00 per hour + parts.
- Routine Bottom Cleaning: is $4.50 per foot (No Service Call Charge)
- Underwater Repair : $50.00 for the service call and $50.00 per half-hour + Parts (Zinc Anodes, Props, Marine-Tex etc.) Emergency (night-time) maintenance is $150.00 for the service call and $100.00 per half hour.
- Lost Object Search and Recovery: $50.00 for the service call and $50.00 per half-hour. *Additional charges may apply for a second diver, chase boat, or other special equipment such as: Metal Detectors, or Lift Bags.
- NOTICE** Chase / Dive Boat is billed at the Charter Captain Rate.
- Charter Captain: The hourly rate for chartering my privately owned 34 foot cruiser is $100.00 per hour M-T and $200.00 per hour on Friday, Weekends and Holidays, with a two hour minimum. The rate includes fuel, oil, water, pump-out service and trash removal. This price does not include, food, drinks or gratuity.
- Captain for Hire and Training & Instruction: is $55.00 per hour any day of the week.
**The boat owner will be responsible for all boating expenses, such as but not limited to: fuel, dockage fees, repairs and towing if needed. Yacht owners are expected to supply all Coast Guard required safety equipment, which will be inspected by the captain prior to departure. You will need to confirm with your insurance carrier that you and the vessel are fully covered while under our command. We will need written confirmation that your insurance is in full force for all training days. Insurance declarations, state registration and USCG documentation papers (if applicable) must be on board prior to departure.